If you have questions about any step of the process or would like more information about Our Lady of the Lakes please contact our admissions office email@example.com or 248-623-0340 ext. 4
PK- Grade 8 Applications
- Complete PK-8 Admissions Application
- Return completed application along with recent copies of report cards and standardized test scores to the Admissions office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Our Lady of the Lakes Catholic School Admissions Office, 5495 Dixie Highway, Waterford, MI 48329.
- Schedule an interview with our administration
High School Applications
- Register for the High School Placement Test.
- You can pay by credit card and expedite the day of testing registration process by doing so in advance. If a student does not register online for a particular test by the registration deadline, Our Lady of the Lakes will accept walk in registrations on the morning of the test. Students should arrive to the testing location no later than 7:30 am on testing day.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept walk in registrations for students who will require testing accommodations.
- Testing Date: November 17, 2018
- Complete online High School Admissions Application.
- To be considered in the first-round of acceptances, applications must be submitted by December 20, 2018. Applications submitted after this date will still be reviewed for enrollment.
- An interview with the principal will be scheduled.
Acceptance into Our Lady of the Lakes Catholic School is on a probationary basis during the first year. Once a prospective student is accepted by our administration, the family will be provided with an Enrollment Packet.
Families must be registered as parishioners of a Catholic parish for one full year prior to registration to be considered for Catholic/Parish tuition. The proper documentation must be completed and submitted for Catholic/Parish tuition to be awarded.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st in order to be accepted into the program. A Readiness Screening will be given to students entering Kindergarten.
Pre-Kindergarten students must be 3 years old on or before September 1st in order to be accepted into the program.
Our Lady of the Lakes Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, national or ethnic origin in the admission of students. In addition, Our Lady of the Lakes Catholic School does not discriminate with regard to educational policies, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic or other school sponsored programs.
We believe that qualified students should have every opportunity possible to receive an Our Lady of the Lakes education. We offer both scholarships and tuition assistance to qualified students.