Our Lady of the Lakes 4 & 5-Year-Old Pre-K program offers a hands-on kindergarten-readiness curriculum balanced in an interactive learning environment with personal growth, socialization, exploration and spiritual development of our Catholic faith.
My daughter has learned so much in such a short time and I am confident she will be well prepared for Kindergarten next year.
We feel she has propelled [our son’s] desire to learn by leaps and bounds already in this short time she has been here.
Teacher-to-student ratio: 1:12
Age and Admission Requirements: Students must turn 4 on or before September 1 and fully toilet-trained to enroll in the 4 & 5-Year-Old Pre-K Program. Minimum enrollment is 3 half-days.
4 & 5-Year-Old Pre-Kindergarten offerings include:
- Highly qualified State certified teacher with an Early Childhood endorsement
- Half-day and full-day options available
- Communication to parents through weekly news and parent-teacher conferences
- Mass on select Holy Days of obligation or in preparation for Holy Days
- Religious instruction, values and virtues integrated throughout
- Daily movement and outdoor activities
- Educational enrichment opportunities to extend our curriculum
- Hot lunch program available