Our Lady of the Lakes 3-Year-Old Pre-K is a developmentally appropriate program aimed at school-readiness in a warm and nurturing environment. The 3-Year-Old Pre-K program provides a child with an interactive learning community to build skills and experiences of school readiness in preparation for future schooling. Students are introduced and provided with the opportunity to explore and develop spiritually in our Catholic faith.
She is nurturing and has won the love of my [child]!
Can’t wait for our other kids to go through her class in the years to come as well!
The kids are having so much fun they don’t even realize they are learning.
Teacher-to-student ratio: 1:8
Age and Admission Requirements: A child must be three years old by September 1 and fully toilet-trained for the 3-Year-Old Pre-K program. Minimum enrollment is 2 half-days.
3-Year-Old Pre-Kindergarten offerings include:
- Highly qualified teacher with a Masters Degree in Education
- Half-day and full-day options available
- Communication to parents through weekly news and parent-teacher conferences.
- Mass on select Holy Days of obligation or in preparation for Holy Days
- Religious instruction, values and virtues integrated throughout
- Daily movement and outdoor activities
- Hot lunch program available