Congratulations on your engagement! Our Lady of the Lakes is excited for you and happy to share in your love. The Sacrament of Marriage is most beautiful. Jesus compared his relationship with his people as that of a husband and wife. We want your marriage to be holy, sacramental and the beginning of a life long union. The following are expectations that need to be completed in order to get married at Our Lady of the Lakes.
- The bride, groom, or the parents of the bride and/or groom need to be registered members of Our Lady of the Lakes
- Set appointment to complete the church prenuptial forms (A-form)
- Set wedding and rehearsal dates (the Catholic church requires a 6 month preparation period)
- Complete online marriage inventory and review results
- Attend Pre-marriage Class
- Acquire current copies of baptismal certificates
- Pray, discern and grow as an engaged couple
Please contact the parish office at email@example.com or call 248-623-0274 to set an appointment.