Communion to sick and homebound
- If you would like to receive communion because you are homebound or sick contact Cindy Webster at ChristianService@ollwaterford.org or 248-623-0274.
- If you would like to take communion to those who are sick or homebound contact Cindy Webster at ChristianService@ollwaterford.org or 248-623-0274.
Communion Service or Mass at Canterbury on the Lake
- Every Monday at 2:00pm we hold a communion service or have a Mass at Canterbury on the Lake nursing home. We need volunteers to help bring the patients to and from the chapel and or help with the communion service.
- Please contact the parish at ChristianService@ollwaterford.org or 248-623-0274 to place a person on our prayer list or to have our prayer team pray for them.
St. Vincent de Paul
- Our Lady of the Lakes conference of St. Vincent de Paul meets every second Monday of the month at 10:00am in the parish center. We help those in need in our parish boundaries and work with other churches and agencies to help others in our community. We are always looking for new members to join us.
Help Needed through St. Vincent de Paul
- If you are looking to get help through our St. Vincent de Paul with rent, utilities or other needs, please contact us at ChristianService@ollwaterford.org or 248-623-0274. We will try to respond to you within 24 hours.
- Our Tithing Committee meets approximately 6 times a year. We work with funds designated from our parish budget. We help non-profit agencies with small grants as a way of giving back to others. We give to local, national and international agencies. It is the Committee job to help us make decisions about who we give to. We meet during the day and would love new members.
Seasonal Service Projects
- The Advent and Lent giving tree is put up each season to help the poor. Volunteers help to make the tags, sort and take donated items to agencies.
- Take a sack and bring it back! Twice a year we collect food and nonperishable items to help at Lighthouse of Oakland County. Volunteers needed to prepare bags with flyers and take collected items to the Lighthouse.
- When a parishioner has a funeral at OLL we offer the family a low cost luncheon to help them in their grief. We are always looking for volunteers to help in the ways listed below.
- Donate Food
- Help with set up or clean up
- Pick up meat from grocery store
If you have any questions about Christian Service activities or want to volunteer contact Cindy Webster ChristianService@ollwaterford.org or 248-623-0274